Thursday, November 7, 2013

October Meeting Recap


Let's just all pretend that I wrote this blog post three weeks ago, shall we?

1. Welcome to our newest member- Kim Almon! We're so excited to have you in our little group.

2. Our next meeting is November 9th. We'll be drawing names for our Holiday Party Gift Swap. If you'd like to participate either be at the meeting or let me know (trinasdoings@gmail.com) so I can draw a name for you. Please, please, please don't draw a name unless you can be there for the holiday party.

3. Mark your calendars now- our Holiday Party is December 7th, 6 pm at the Quilt Barn. As in years past, the guild will be providing a delicious ham and we'll be potlucking the rest of the meal.

4. Demonstration- Review of Quilting On the Go by Jessica Alexandrakis. Including the showing off of my finished English Paper Pieced quilt top.


Demonstrating EPP during Quilt Guild.

5. Show and Tell


DSC_0355

DSC_0356

Kim's Amazing Quilts

DSC_0358

Jenele's fantastic quilt. There were others, I'm sure. But I was too busy trying to keep my kids from breaking something that these were the only pictures I managed.

So, that's it. Great meeting everyone. And, speaking of meetings, since I took so long to write this blog post- it's also serving as your meeting reminder. Meeting this Saturday, October 9th. 6 pm at The Quilt Barn. As usual, we'll stay after the meeting for a late night sew. Bring your nametag. Bring some snacks to share. Bring some projects for show and tell. Bring your machines and some projects to work on. Bring friends. Bring your beautiful selves. Hope to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment