Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Meeting Reminder!


Hello ladies! I just wanted to remind you all about our meeting, this Thursday, October 11th. We'll meet at 7 pm at The Quilt Barn as usual. It should be an exciting meeting. We'll be wrapping up our charity quilt drive. There will be a drawing for prizes! If you helped at all, your name is in the drawing for one of four fabulous prize packages. Here's a little sneak peek-





Last night I dusted off my button box and jewelry making supplies and made this lovely button bracelet. Aren't you excited to see who wins it! And this is probably the least exciting of the prizes up for grabs. You do not need to be present to win, but it would certainly make things easier for me. And I might just be working on a little gift for everyone who participated. For that, you do need to be present to claim.

We'll also be swapping pouches. It's not too late if you'd like to participate. Just bring any size pouch with any type of closure and we'll trade.

I'm so excited to see you all there. Don't forget to bring something for show and tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment