Saturday, June 11, 2011

Needle Keepers

Great meeting everyone. The Scrap Scramble was a blast. I sorted through the leftovers and am going to see what I can come up with for a charity quilt..

Here is a link to the strawberry needle keep that I used as my inspiration for the demo. Happy Zombie. She has some other fun free patterns so check them out too. Monica is the designer of one of my favorite Christmas fabric lines. It came out last year and the Quilt Barn carries it. Anyone else make something with it?

Next month is our Summer Blast free yard sale. Bring your unfinished (and unwanted) UFO's, fabric, notions, books, patterns, whatever and go home with new to you stuff.

Thanks to everyone who took home a kit for our 50 Quilts Drive. I cant wait to start seeing them finished. I have put the basket of kits under the big ironing table in out meeting room. If you want one or need another help yourself. That area will also be the drop off location. Dont forget to sign out the kit and back in when the top is done.

One last thing, we are on facebook! Come join us. Look us up under Magic Valley Modern Quilt Guild.

One last, last thing. Dues are due next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment